- Delicious TV® - http://delicioustv.com -
Creamy Dill Beet RAWvioli
Posted By Produce Department On May 2, 2014 @ 3:29 pm In Cashews,Light Bites,Main Dish,Raw Foods,Vegan Mashup | No Comments
Serves 4 (approx. 32-36 raviolis) Cook / prep time: 20 minutes
1 cup of cashews, soaked 1-2 hours
1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast – optional
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
2 Tablespoons dried dill or 1/4 cup fresh dill
3/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 to 3/4 cup of water
1 to 2 medium large beets
1/4 cup of olive oil
2 to 3 cloves of garlic
1. Place all RAWvioli filling ingredients in a high speed blender & blend until smooth & creamy.
2. Place filling mixture in a bowl.
3. Wash your beets and trim off tops and bottoms. Leave your beets as they are or square them by slicing a little off each side to shape them into a square.
4. Set your mandolin to a thin setting (1/16″) and slice away. You will need 64 beet slices. Save leftover beet pieces for a salad or the juicer.
5. Get out 4 plates. Drizzle a little olive oil onto each plate with some minced garlic.
6. Place 8 beet slices on each plate. Spoon a little RAWvioli filling onto the center of each beet piece, then place another beet piece on top to seal it. Repeat until you have 32 RAWviolis.
7. Leave 1 to 2 tablespoons of RAWvioli filling in the bowl, mix in 2 or 3 tablespoons of water, then drizzle thinned mixture over RAWviolis. Sprinkle dill or micro greens on top to garnish. Serve and eat up! RAWLISH!
Article printed from Delicious TV®: http://delicioustv.com
URL to article: http://delicioustv.com/2014/05/creamy-dill-beet-rawvioli/
URLs in this post:
 Girl Gone Raw: http://girlgoneraw.com/
 Image: http://delicioustv.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Rawviloi_72.jpg
Copyright 2002=2016 DeliciousTV.com®. All rights reserved.