Delicious TV

Good Fun. Real food.

About DTV

dmastr

Delicious TV is a progressive media company committed to promoting a plant-based diet to the American public. Founded in 2003 by Betsy Caron, Delicious TV has produced television shows such as Totally Vegetarian, Vegan Hotspot and Vegan Mash-Up. VegEZ, a vegan recipe podcast and app, is also available for download from the iTunes store.

Totally Vegetarian airs on public television and is now on the Roku Streaming Player. An animal-friendly series, Totally Vegetarian emphasizes the use and enjoyment of local produce while keeping preparation fast and easy. We love taking an accessible, common sense approach to adapting familiar family recipes into healthy, vegetarian meals.

Join host Toni Fiore  as she provides the encouragement you need to try a healthier way of cooking and eating. With episode themes like how to eat on a budget, holiday favorites and more, Totally Vegetarian is a great way to get insider tips on how to live a healthy, sustainable lifestyle. We guarantee you’ll be surprised to find out how easy and delicious a plant-based diet can be.

Vegan Hotspot was created in 2010 in New York City, where food photographer and host Linda Long is based. Linda sits down with friends and celebrities on the show to talk about some of their favorite vegan restaurants. Moby, John Joseph, and Heather Mills are just a few of the guests featured on Vegan Hotspot.

Delicious TV is currently in production on Vegan Mashup, a fun and lively half-hour vegan cooking show. Starting summer 2012, Vegan Mashup will be distributed to public television stations around the country.

Chefs Terry Hope Romero, Toni Fiore and Miyoko Schinner each share treasured recipes from coast to coast. Each host brings a unique take on vegan dishes, making it easier than ever to recreate the recipes at home. From light appetizers to complete holiday meals, Vegan Mashup has something for everyone. To really mash it up, each episode will feature a surprise guest.

Delicious TV’s VegEZ is a vegan recipe podcast available on iTunes. Hundreds of 3-5 minute videos show you how to prepare, cook and serve amazing vegan meals. A companion iPhone and iPad app can also be downloaded from the iTunes store.

From Fettuccine Walnut Alfredo to Sweet Potato Pizza, VegEZ has recipes that appeal to a wide range of palates. You don’t need to be a full-time vegan to enjoy these mouth-watering dishes

The motto of Delicious TV is – Nothing is better than promoting  the joys and benefits of healthier, sustainable ways of eating. (For press inquiries and underwriting information, contact Betsy Carson 207-871-8600.)

Check out this feedback from our viewers.

I really like your show. Being Italian I never thought that Italian recipes can be made without meat. Keep up the good work.

Comment by Robert

This is such a great recipe for cooking cauliflower and butternut squash. It is very easy to make and can be make spicier by sparingly sprinkling with turmeric and chili powder before baking. Thanks a lot for making this available to us. We love all your vegetarian dishes.
Comment by Java

I made this tonight and it was fantastic! I watched the video over the weekend, and felt so inspired when Toni said “food rut,” that I went out and got the ingredients the next day. All organic, and even with that it was very affordable, and with the fresh kale from our garden, it was a wonderful meal. I substituted Veganase for the mayo, and fried them in olive oil. The sauce was Veganase and Dijon mustard, with lemon and a large dash of the old bay seasoning. My entire family is slowly becoming more vegan, but we’re all vegetarian and can’t imagine any other diet now. Thanks so much for providing a great program, that isn’t just another tofu makeover show.
Comment by Craig

My friend (recently turned vegetarian) and I (vegan) watched your podcast on Mock Maryland Crabcakes and leaped at the chance to make them – they turned out perfect! Absolutely delicious. We’ve downloaded all of your podcasts since, and are ready to get back in the kitchen with another one of your recipes. Thank you for your wonderful shows!
Comment by Chiara

I liked the content and delivery. I was once a vegetarian and seeing more complex recipes than just nachos on a cooking show was a real treat. I also only get my local PBS station at my house (don’t like cable) so I am glad to see a new program come to our community with depth and substance. Thank you and good luck.
Comment by Mary

Thank you for these great recipes. People don’t even realize cholesterol only comes from animal products. They’re willing to take a  drug with side effect to fix illness  instead of  eating healthier. Keep these recipes coming.

comment by Beth

This is fabulous! Went to the Farmers’ Market in Brunswick this morning and bought, da! da! butternut squash, and cauliflower and made this fabulous thing! Added a few bites of sweet red pepper – and enough for company. Thank you! Beautiful!

Comment by Linda

This was such an easy and great recipe. We woke up this morning, watched the show and had to try this! We made it with cranberries and the garbanzo bean crepes – delicious! Cannot wait to make it again for Thanksgiving!
Comment by Shannon & Jay

Hi Toni,
Great recipe, as usual! I became a vegetarian almost 4 years ago, and it was tough going at first, but with quite a bit of help from you, I am eating healthier and tastier than ever before!
Comment by Dee

Your talent is outstanding, the presentation is DELICIOUS and I am well on my way to eating healthier because of you. Best wishes for more success.
Comment by Lorraine

Delicious TV’s “Totally Vegetarian” offers not just the recipes, but also the facts, fun, and challenges of a more sustainable lifestyle as well as insider insight on the latest trends in vegetarian food.

Kurumsal filo araçlar kiralama filo kiralama
istanbul prefabrik evler prefabrik istanbul cam balkon cam balkon